Here is to looking forward and enjoying the small moments

Here is to looking forward and enjoying the small moments

Friday, October 5, 2012

Life as a Becklund

Originally Brett dipped my away from everyone watching... I leaned in his ear and said... no, no, no you got to do it the other way. So quickly he spun me around and re-dipped me so everyone could see our faces. Fabulous moment!
It has been just over one year since Brett and I were married and I must say it has been quite the adventure  There have been many ups, downs, twists, and turns. But life as a Becklund has been wonderful. I couldn't have dreamed of anyone better for me, anyone who makes me more happy, anyone who could so easily make me laugh, or anyone more patient, loving, and giving as my Brett. I love you! Here is to many, many more happy years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment