So, I have been absolutely terrible at keeping up with this blog. But, I guess when I am working almost forty hours a week and only getting one day off between semesters, trying to stay on top of all my homework and still spend at least sometime with my boy and our puppy so they don't feel neglected I guess all I can say is life here is super busy!
Mother's Day was fantastic! Brett was awesome and got all the men from church together to spoil us like crazy. Music, lunch, roses, and chocolate. Fantastic. We love them!
Also, I had a successful baking day! Yay! That never happens. I made a cake for my mother, my grandmother, and my aunts. I was so proud of myself. And... here it is. So proud.
Also, on Mother's Day My little cousins were all over. Brett had been up all day planning the awesome lunch and little program the men in our ward put together for us was exhausted. The only thing the little cousins wanted was for Brett to play with them. Landon begged and begged for Brett to play. So finally Brett told him that if he did 100 push-ups Brett would play with him thinking that this would deter Landon from his determined attempts to get Brett to play. Little did he know.. Little Landon did all of those one hundred push-ups so that Brett would play with him. This guy is awesome. He then spent the next few days at school doing push-ups and sit-ups and running during his recess time. He came home telling his mom he was stronger! Love it! Such a fun day.
I loved having the chance to celebrate the women in my life who have made such a difference in my life. All of them have encouraged and helped me to be the woman that I am and have the family and goals that I do. I love these women and the influence they have had on me and the unconditional love that they have showed me throughout all of the many year and moments of my life. They are truly wonderful and I love them!

No comments:
Post a Comment