Going into it- I was crazy nervous and worried about. Then, of course, things couldn't have gone worse. It was insanely hot. My camera wasn't working quite right and I felt like every small chance I got to get a good picture my camera was always way behind. Then to top it all off, the star of the shoot- my friends [almost] one year old wouldn't smile. Like not at all. He wasn't fussy or anything really, he just refused to smile. i tired everything. Mom and dad tried everything. Nothing was working! It was so frustrating and I was feeling so absolutely terrible because I felt like I was getting absolutely nothing. I felt like I had so many great ideas and nothing in my head would translate to reality. Not to mention the harder I tried and the more little Parker refused to smile, the more and more I felt like I was floundering.
Well I tried my best and we did everything we could to get that darn kid to smile. I tried to get some good pictures of Parker, of mom and dad, and of them all together. I am sure exactly if I would call it a successful attempt for my first photos hoot but here [in my opinion] the few that actually turned out semi okay. Judge for yourself.
Not going to lie- although I feel like this shoot was an absolute disaster, it cannot be denied that this is one of the cutest kids ever and that this is one super awesome family and some wonderful friends. Even though things didn't go well and we all struggled through, They never gave up on me, were frustrated with me, or were in the slightest bit impatient with me [ not sure the same can be said for Mr. Non-Smiler Parker]. So glad to have gotten the opportunity to spend time with them and [try] to capture some special memories for their family.
They turned out cute!!! I'm dabbling in photography myself, and no, it is not easy. Nice job though :)
ReplyDeleteDeeAnna! Thank you so much! You are so sweet!
Delete