Our first born was Tiffany Marie Stockton. My precious new little niece. She was born on August 6th to my sister in law Kindra and her husband Mikkel! This little girl is such and angel! She brings everyone together and is so innocent and sweet. I am so glad that she is a part of our family and I am so excited to finally have a niece that I can say I have known her whole life. Can't wait for all that's in store for this little angel.
More pictures to come of this sweet little miss from our trip down for her blessing over Labor Day weekend.
The next little angel that joined our sweet family was Parker Brian Jensen. He was born on August 18th and mom and dad and all of the rest of us are so glad that he has finally joined us safe and sound and happy. We all love him- but his older sister has been able to truly capture his utter pureness and the simple joy that new infants bring to this world.
Parker and his proud older brother Sawyer!
Corinne and her awesome photo skills :) I just love these moments that she has captured! She really does love that little PBJ! This little boy will be loved to death by his two sisters and his two bothers couldn't be happier to have another boy in the family. He will definitely be one loved little boy. So glad he is here! Here are a few more of the first time Brett and I met the awesome little man.
The next little gem to enjoin was little Eleanor. She was absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad that everything worked out and we were able to visit Annette and Phil and meet this sweet little girl while we were in Utah over Labor Day. She was born on August 30th and it was perfect timing! What a birthday present for her dad! She has SOO much hair and is so calm and adorable! I am so excited to get to know her over the years!
I am so excited to have all these precious little souls join our family!! They are so beautiful and I am so excited for the opportunity to know each of them!





No comments:
Post a Comment