No matter how excited I am for graduation in December this semester is shaping up to be one awesome semester for me, I am taking three law classes- which I am loving!- I am also taking a cinema class which I am really enjoying (who wouldn't enjoy an assignment to watch and research aka- watch all the YouTube blogs and the movie over and over- the Hobbit and getting to watch/learn about star wars in class!) It. Is. Awesome.
The other exciting thing about this semester is the opportunity that I have to intern for Senator Mike Crapo in his Boise office. I am really excited about the experience and about all that I can learn and all the ways that I can grow this semester professionally and not just educationally.
Brett is in for a rough semester but is excited to actually use the things that he has been learning over the past few years. After the summer and all of the work that he did with hardly any play or break he is very ready to be able to feel productive again and to be back in the air conditioning.
Also... He is stoked about fall not only to go back to school but because fall means COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!! One of his favorite things ever- especially anything Boise State Football. We are excited and trilled about all that we have going on this fall and all the changes and new adventures that is will bring to our family.
The other exciting thing about this semester is the opportunity that I have to intern for Senator Mike Crapo in his Boise office. I am really excited about the experience and about all that I can learn and all the ways that I can grow this semester professionally and not just educationally.
Brett is in for a rough semester but is excited to actually use the things that he has been learning over the past few years. After the summer and all of the work that he did with hardly any play or break he is very ready to be able to feel productive again and to be back in the air conditioning.
Also... He is stoked about fall not only to go back to school but because fall means COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!! One of his favorite things ever- especially anything Boise State Football. We are excited and trilled about all that we have going on this fall and all the changes and new adventures that is will bring to our family.



No comments:
Post a Comment