Here is to looking forward and enjoying the small moments

Here is to looking forward and enjoying the small moments

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Labor Day Adventure

For Labor Day we were able to go with Brett's mom down to Utah for the blessing of his sister's new little baby. On Friday we drove down and dropped off Brett's mom at his sister in Salt Lake and then headed down to Provo to see my brother and my cousin Annette's new little daughter Eleanor. We spent the night with my brother then headed back north for the blessing. We camped out in his room, talked, relived old memories, and laughed like crazy.

On our way north Brett was insistent that we stop and go the Salt Lake temple. So glad he did! I didn't feel very well but it was so beautiful and stunning and I am so happy we went despite how I was feeling.

Here are a few of the pictures from Tiffany's blessing! What a beautiful little baby girl!
Little Miss Haylie had her birthday this week. She was bummed that we wouldn't be there to celebrate her birthday but we hope she had a great day! Love you Haylie!
 Mikkel's family that was able to come to the blessing









Welcome to the world you precious girl! I wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone but I was just not feeling up to it. Next time!!

Also... Just had to share this. I have one of the cutest nephews ever!! Totally brainwashed by his father- this is how they decorated front lawn this fall.. 
Haha love it! 
Last year he went in the back yard and made himself a full football field with a big  U in the middle! Too stinkin cute!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment