Bloggin' Time!
So, after several attempts (or maybe just a gazillion thoughts) about trying to start a blog, this morning I was not much in the mood for anything. When I feel like this- usually one of two things happen, either I decide to roll over and go back to bed, or I end up just checking my e-mail (or rather, my junk mail) and checking on my friends via Facebook; neither of which are to particularly productive whatsoever. This morning, it was both. But, while on Facebook I saw that a sweet friend of mine had decided to start her own blog. She is a new mother and absolutely adorable. Her blog was so cute and all about her precious baby girl. I was touched and again had a billion thoughts about starting my own blog. But I quickly passed those thoughts and mindlessly continued to browse. Then, I can across yet another blog posting. This one was about an LDS girl named Al Fox. She is an adorable convert from New York and her post was about accepting others regardless of their looks (as she is covered with tattoos). It touched me so much. She simple started making YouTube videos and blog posts because she wanted to make a difference.
I want to make a difference too. I want to stand for what I believe and I want to touch others. Even if, in the end, the only ones I touch are my own children or perhaps someone in my family years from now who learns about my life through these posts, I want there to be a record of me, who I am, what I experience, what I learn, and how I feel about things. I also want to be an example though just being me.
I do not think this new attempt to blog will be prefect or the most successful, but I am determined to try and try for real this time... I want to stand for who I am. I woman, a wife, and a daughter of God.
Oh, Kaela I am so glad you likes my blog! I also love your layout! How did you do it?!
ReplyDeleteI got the background from http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and then I just customized the rest of the settings on Blogger. It was super easy... once I decided what background I actually wanted to use :)
ReplyDeleteLove you, Kaela! I am excited about your new blog attempt.... Blogging is the best! I look forward to reading about your life. It took me a long time to get into it, and I tried and tried... but now it is almost like a journal to me. Now I love it! Your blog is ADORABLE by the way.
ReplyDelete